background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ordinary to Extraordinary - my personal artwork


So...for my first REAL post, I want to share a part of me.  As many of you know I am an artist in the making, but only a few of you have seen my actual artwork (or at least my latest).  Therefore, I am dedicating this first post to laying it all out there and sharing these treasures with you!

The artwork fits perfectly with the theme of the blog - I take ordinary objects and attempt to make them into something extraordinary.  Hope you enjoy!

Boots
Honey Bear

Mr. Potato Head

Barbie Series 4

There it is...some of my artwork.  Next post = craft project...so get ready!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! And, I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. love you. lets get our craft on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the kids (and parents) loved your Barbie in the elementary art room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you take after your big sister ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it shelby!! Your blog looks great and of course your art work if fabulous. I will totally copy your diy to make my home lovely. :) love you!

    ReplyDelete